AN INTRODUCTION TO SOUTHERN PORT PHILLIP BAY
Professional Development Opportunity
Teachers Yr 7-12
Reserve this date - Thursday March 8th
Sea All Dolphin Swims is proud to present an interactive workshop for Teachers of Year 7-12 Science, Outdoor Education, SOSE/Humanities & Environmental/Marine Science, delivered at the recently developed Queenscliff Harbour precinct and aboard our boat on Port Phillip Bay.
This workshop will focus on:
- The diversity of the Port Phillip Bay
- Current issues affecting the health of marine life
- Various user groups of the Bay
- New initiatives minimising the impacts of these user groups
- Applications for the classroom
- Fun. Yes, fun. And adventure to boot!
Discover how Victoria’s Marine National Parks and Sanctuaries are improving the health of Victoria’s coastline with a range of hands-on activities, including snorkelling at:
- Popes Eye &/or Nepean Bay (Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park)
- Chinaman’s Hat (Australian Fur Seal haul out site)
- Swim with Burrunan dolphins (Tursiops australis) (if present)
Total cost: $80 (includes morning tea, and an education kit which will enable you to deliver pre & post-visit lessons back in the classroom).
Please download the registration form here.
Numbers are limited so please book early - all participants will receive a VIT approved certificate of course completion. We look forward to meeting you!
If you have any further questions, please contact Monique Bregman .
Team Leader - Education.