Experienced Free Diving
at a glance:
- Departs weekly from Queenscliff
- 1.5 hour duration
- Qualified instructors
- Small Group Tours (Maximum of 6 Passengers)
- COVID Safe Accredited
- Non-Accredited Experience
- Participants must have done the Introduction to Free Diving and/or hold their Level 1 Accreditation
A 1.5 hour adventure for tried and tested free divers to get into the water, and refine their craft!
Visit a local spot in Port Phillip Bay, working on your breath hold, and going both up and down in a safe and supervised environment.
Departing through the summer months, subject to availability.
An amazing experience, this environmentally focused opportunity will immerse you naturally in the local ocean environment.
Call us now on 5258 3889 to book.
RATES FOR CURRENT SEASON:
- $150 Flat Rate per Participant
- Please Note: There is a $10 (per person) environmental levy included as part of the price of this tour. This levy helps us help our oceans and contributes to programs and research through our partnership charity.
- Gear hire is an additional $50, including wetsuit, fins and a weight belt, however participants may use their own gear and equipment as long as it is appropriate for the experience